Tuesday, May 17, 2011

By Way of Introduction

Well, I suppose I should just dive in. I had a baby 4 months ago, but I am still ten pounds over what I was when I got pregnant, and about 15 pounds from my goal weight.

Let's get down to the nitty-gritty:

Starting weight: 162 pounds
Initial-goal: 154 pounds
Final goal: 145 pounds

Initial fitness goal: train for and walk 5k race
Final goal: train for and run 5k race

Tomorrow I am going to Curves to check it out and hopefully sign up. I belonged to Curves in Chicago before I got married and it helped me lose 15 pounds. I really love Curves because it is all women, and because I like having a set workout. I'm excited to start working out regularly.
I feel somewhat selfish for going three times a week, but at the same time, I know it is important to be healthy and fit for my family. It's an investment.

What have you done to help you meet your goal this week? Do you have a favorite place or type of workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!